Dan Tian, Sitting and Sound
We will have these days to explore in some depth the Dan Tian and sound work from the Official Lotus Nei Gong syllabus. We will be using a combination of Jing Gong (standing postures) and sound work to awaken various energetic areas of the body – to open and initiate internal vibration along various pathways. Alongside this we will utilise various exercises to support the building and consolidation of the lower field.
Working with Mantra, alongside our regular Nei Gong practice, can be hugely effective. Not only for the release of compressed expression issues, but to lead us into deeper states of meditation and consciousness.
FEBURARY 11-13th 2022
Arrive from 3pm to settle in for a 5pm start on Friday 11th. The retreat will conclude in the afternoon of Sunday 13th.
What is included in your retreat:
- Use of heated, low-chemical indoor pool – helpful for releasing the joints/aches
- Own room in the retreat centre, all linen & towels supplied (if residential)
- High quality vegetarian, local, mostly organic food; most diets catered for (just ask); snacks, teas, fruit, etc. included
- Zafus, cushions, blankets & bolsters for sitting practice provided
- More information on the venue here
£320 Residential with meals (linen & towels provided)
£285 Shared with Meals (linen & towels provided)
£220 Non-residential with meals
£150 Non-residential without meals
To confirm your booking please pay a deposit of £150 (non returnable)
TO BOOK click here
Concessions available (only 25% of total participants on concessions) – only apply in absolute need please