Opening the Channels
After the foundation stages have been laid down we need need to cultivate the inside of the body to be in alignment with the development of the energy work. In Lotus Nei Gong we have various methods to assist this process which we will be exploring in some detail during this retreat. This will enable you to progress your training at what ever stage you are to condition the body in the precise way necessary to open the channels.
Using the principles of the Yi Jin Jing with various Standing and Sitting postures, the Wu Dao Yin, and Qi Gong to regulate the body after the opening practices. Alongside this we will work with Dan Tian Gong and breathing methods to anchor and build the yin fields to contain the yang Qi.
Sitting practice as always here at Bonhays will form a fairly large part of this retreat as will simple stretching routines to assist the process.
3-5pm arrive and settle in
5 – 8 pm Training
2.30 – 4pm Training and finishing up.
What is included in your retreat:
- All training including sitting practice, Nei Gong, forms, body conditioning, lectures, Q&A sessions.
- Use of heated, low-chemical indoor pool – helpful for releasing the joints/aches
- Own room in the retreat centre, all linen & towels supplied (if residential)
- High quality vegetarian, local, mostly organic food; most diets catered for (just ask); snacks, teas, fruit, etc. included
- Zafus, cushions, blankets & bolsters for sitting practice provided
- More information on the venue here
£320 Residential with meals (linen & towels provided)
£220 Non-residential with meals
£125 Non-residential without meals
To confirm your booking please pay a deposit of £150 (non returnable)
TO BOOK click here
Concession fee (only 25% of total participants on concessions) £220 – only apply in absolute need please